JOB LISTING – Project Manager
Position: Project Manager (Full-Time)
Location: 1871 – Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL & Remote
Pay: Commensurate with Experience
BUNDLAR is seeking a technology Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of internal and client augmented reality (AR) related projects.
BUNDLAR specializes in augmented reality (AR) solutions for businesses and institutions. We are a market leader in developing AR mobile applications with innovative technology built on our core platform consisting of a web API, Content Management System (CMS), and Mobile App Framework. BUNDLAR provides a variety of AR solutions including PublishReality for printers, publishers & marketers, eXpoReality for trade shows & conventions, and CampusReality for higher education and museums, as well as custom branded applications.
The BUNDLAR Platform makes it easy for businesses and institutions to integrate innovative augmented reality (AR) technology into their communications that benefits their customers, employees, and vendors. BUNDLAR delivers an easy to use AR content management system (CMS), proprietary application programming interface (API), data analytics reporting, and mobile app platform.
Learn more at www.BUNDLAR.com.
Who We Are:
BUNDLAR is a bootstrapped technology startup that is currently raising seed investment in preparation for rapid growth. We are a fast-paced team that is focused on delivering value to our clients through functional, cutting-edge technology solutions. Each team member is an expert with years (often decades) of experience in our specific work areas. BUNDLAR is a rapid growth company that in less than a year of existence is recognized as a market leader, with strategic partnerships in each of our industry verticals.
The Project Manager will be a key player in BUNDLAR’s success by owning the technical deliverables and driving execution of development activities for our internal and client projects. You will manage the software development life cycle, track timelines, allocate resources, and coordinate communication so our development team is able to effectively delivery on aggressive timelines while multiple simultaneous projects are in progress. You will collaborate with founders and senior leadership to ensure complex projects and timelines are prioritized and organized into clear technical specifications and scopes.
You will need to have experience leading multiple team members and clients, strong problem solving and analytical skills, a desire to own solutions and dig deep into the details. You will have experience creating, maintaining, and communicating project plans and roadmaps to ensure optimal efficiency.
This position can be 50-80% remote, but expect to work on-site in Chicago 1-2 days day each week.
- Plan, Build and Implement Custom Application & Web Development projects
- Presenting to senior executives
- Experience leading diverse teams with diverse backgrounds and experience levels
- Create and Maintain required project documentation
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Portfolio Management, Project Charters, Change Management
- Project manager will take ownership of projects from initiation through execution – coordinating all communication between business units, technical teams, and clients
- Manage internal and client projects
- Experience with virtual and augmented reality development is beneficial
- Experience as a Project Manager with Full Life Cycle in Project Management
- Experience managing web and mobile application development projects
- Experience leading projects utilizing both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to understand business processes and adapt their project management approach accordingly
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of business communication
- Ability to assess a situation, manage risks and provide impact analysis and options to address the situation
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Flexible Work Environment
- Access to the 1871 Ecosystem – Chicago’s Largest Tech Incubator
- Opportunity for advancement and leadership
How to Contact Us:
If you think you’re a good fit, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Introduce yourself, and include your resume.